November 4, 2012

8. The Mechanic, part 1

8. The Mechanic, part 1

 
Hello guys!
Sorry for the one week delay, I've spend too much time on the background when I had time, but got stuck with not enough time when it was time to make the actual strip (that's a lot of "time"). The worst in this is that I had in mind to do some emergency strips, some cheap quickies, to post in such case to make sure there would be an update anyway, but I'm not done with those yet...
 
So here's another sane character, Bern. They are kind of two aboard when you really think about it, but I'll tell more in the character sheet. This is also a two parter, yay, my first one ever!
 
 
So see you Wednesday, and I really really hope I'll be able to publish the rest next Sunday: I got a few exams this week and the next one so it might be a big challenge in the end to actually do so... But with the background already done it might go faster... Anyway, stay tuned and you'll see!
 
Machinegun_arg


No comments:

Post a Comment