September 16, 2012

2. The Good Captain

2. The Good Captain

 
 
 
Here it is! Second strip, and for the first time we get to see a main character! And not any main character: this is the Captain, the one bravely leading the ship and the crew!...
Though leading might be a big word for what he is truly doing aboard; we'll learn more about this guy with the character sheet, coming soon on Space and Sea.
 
It probably doesn't show much, but for this strip, I started using a tablet my father lend to me; I've always did all my drawings with a mouse and I am still trying to adapt with the pen-like devilish tool  >:|   If things go smoothly though and if I get to like using a tablet, I might buy my own someday...
 
Art stuff; I know, right?
 
Anyway; see ya!
 
Machinegun_arg

No comments:

Post a Comment