November 11, 2012

9. The Mechanic, part 2

9. The Mechanic, part 2

 
 
Oh, I told you guys the crew was a danger to itself!
And this ends my very first two-parter. You also won't find a character sheet update this Wednesday and the following Wednesdays until I introduce my very last regular characters (at least for now).
 
As for the following updates, I was thinking about making a strip or two on James Bond and Bond related jokes. Why? Because Skyfall, obviously, people are in the mood for it... But also since I've been a fan since I was 7 or 8 years old, I've seen all the movies a few times each, I read a few of the original books as well: truly, I only need an excuse to go ahead and make Bond references.
 
It will also be my first attempt at pop culture references in my Webcomic: I was already planning slipping a few parody strips from time to time, well it might be the start of it...
 
We'll see... Until then, see ya next week!
Machinegun_arg

No comments:

Post a Comment