December 2, 2012

11. Earning the Double O's, part 2

11. Earning the Double O's, part 2

 
 
Yay, introducing a "sharked" James Bond at last! I tried designing the character halfway between Sean Connery and Daniel Craig, I don't know if it does looks like it...
 
You want to count the references? Well the aquarium from Dr. No's lair, DrunkenShark's costume, chair and "pet" inspired by Blofeld, the last pic was based on a scene from The World is Not Enough (the fireplace looked nice so I took the inspiration to make a door out of it for my background...), the cave-like look is made to remind of the one at the end of Live and Let Die...
 
Anyway, my next update will show us what a vengeful homocidal janitor banned from the MI6 headquarter can do to spies caught messing around his evil lair...
 
Hopefully it will be next Sunday, but with school it might take longer <__<
 
See ya
Machinegun_arg

No comments:

Post a Comment